Welcome to BTEC L3 Business Studies at APS!
Welcome to BTEC Business Studies at Ashton Park Sixth Form. The Sixth Form takes students from a wide range of schools, many of whom will have studied different GCSE or BTEC courses. It is very important that all students start with an equal chance. Therefore the following tasks have been set to ensure you are fully prepared for September.
Produce a presentation (either paper based or using ICT) entitled, “Businesses and their ownership”, to include explanations of the following:
- The difference between local, national, international and global businesses with examples.
- The difference between public and private sector organisations with examples.
- Examples with video links of different voluntary / not for profit organisations.
- Descriptions with examples of primary, secondary and tertiary sectors.
- Examples of businesses which sell products and what they sell.
- Examples of business which sell services and what they sell.
To discover more about the subject at a higher level:
- BTEC Level 3 National Business student book 1